.... a fresh batch of Rhubarb Blush liqueur is ready!
Hosted by Beverly McClare and Lisa Boehme.
Open during the summer months
Tangled Garden LiqueursQuality. Style. Taste.
I can resist everything
$24.00 per 200 ml bottle
- AUTUMN AMBER
- crabapple mellowed with warm spices
- CAFE DIABLO
- with a touch of spicy anise
- DAZZLING DAMSON PLUM
- with a shock of sweet basil
- SENSUAL STRAWBERRY
- with hints of luscious blue lavender
- RADIANT RASPBERRY
- with heavenly rose geranium
- COOL CRANBERRY
- with a tang of orange mint
- CASSIS NOIR
- dark deep & delicious
- PASSIONATE PEAR
- touched with warm rosemary
- AUTUMN ARABESQUE
- a joyous dance in late season
- LIMON GEMELO
- gently touched with lemon balm
- CHARMING CHERRY
- kissed with anise hyssop
- HOT DILLY CUKE
- spicy cucumber with a dash of dill
Keep your eye on this page to see what other wonderful herb liqueurs we're creating! There will be new arrivals in late summer and early autumn.
Lemon Thyme Cordial
This mixer adds a little summer to your favorite cocktail; we enjoy it in a Margarita or vodka Martini Add 1 tbsp to a glass of white wine with a touch of sparking water for a spritzer makeover. or Simply add an herbal note to a glass of soda or sparking water for a refreshing drink.
The Tangled Martini
2 oz good quality vodka
11/2 oz Tangled Garden Liqueur
fruit and herbs for garnish
Pour ingredients into cocktail shaker
Add ice and stir to chill.
Strain into glass and garnish
- chilled on the rocks - as a flavour boost in your favourite white wine or champagne
(try our cool cranberry in a light red wine) - or on ice cream or fruit.
Interested in hearing more about what we're up to?
Sign up for our newsletter!
It comes out occasionally (about once a month) and can keep you up to date on new products, where we're doing shows, and other exciting news.
If you don't have a FB account you can sign up by email.
Tangled Garden Roasted Salmon
with Herbed Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Tangled Garden Lemon Dill Mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill, plus sprigs for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 side of salmon (3 pounds) or 8 filletes (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine yogurt, mustard, dill, and parsley; season with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread yogurt mixture on salmon.
- Roast until opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes (8 minutes for fillets). Sprinkle with dill sprigs and serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges.
Why not treat your guests to a mini jar of our gourmet hand-crafted jelly?
$3.25 each (100 or less)
$3.00 each (more than 100)
- Basil Wine
- Orange Chive
- Pepper Herb
- Apple Sage
- Ginger Lime Thyme
- Cranberry Sage Chutney
Our new ice cream is available in four wonderful flavours: