2018 Garden Party Event Dates
You are greeted with a glass of local champagne on this unique and unforgettable garden foodie tour, as you are immersed in one of Canada's finest gardens. Pass beneath the twisted wisteria, grab your garden pail and explore as each section of the garden is revealed a new addition is made to your lunch and unforgettable tastings of salmon, lobster, scallops and local rum. Lose yourself in the beauty and magic of this sun-kissed garden, and enjoy the fresh pairings of herbs and local delicacies tucked away in garden nooks.
When you reach the top of the garden, roll out your blanket and indulge in a decadent summer picnic while local musicians play in the background. Relax with new friends as you enjoy views of the flowering labyrinth and the beautiful agricultural patchwork of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Saturday - September 29th
featuring Charlotte Conrfield & Michelle Willis
See Poster for full details
Tangled Garden Tea Room opening soon - delayed for upgrades.
Hosted by Beverly McClare and Lisa Boehme.
Open during the summer months
Our new ice cream is available in four wonderful flavours:
TG Events Calendar
Click the link beside each date for the details
- June 8th - Herbal Workshops
- June 9th - Unpredictable Dining
- June 17th - International Garden Day & Father's Day | PDF
- June 29th - Guided Photography Walks
- July 6th - Herbal Workshops
- July 11th - EXCELLerator Garden Party Event
- July 17th - Unpredictable Dining
- July 20th - Guided Photography Walks
- July 27 - Fairy Teas
- July 29th - Amanda Muis Brown- Book Launch - FROM SEED TO CENTREPIECE
- July 29th - Flamenco En Rouge
- August 7th - Unpredictable Dining
- August 10th - Herbal Workshops
- August 15th - EXCELLerator Garden Party Event
- August 17th - Guided Photography Walks
- August 24th - Fairy Teas
- September 5th - EXCELLerator Garden Party Event
- September 7th - Herbal Workshops
- September 19th - EXCELLerator Garden Party Event
- September 21st - Guided Photography Walks
- September 29th - Deep Roots - Picnic and Concert
July 17th Unpredictable Dining.
Welcome to the first monthly Tangled Garden Unpredictable Dining evening.. with limited reservations of 30 guests, wine pairing and live music. Our evening in and around the garden promises to please all your senses.
Our first evening, Tuesday May 8th 2018 will be prepared by Mark Merrin who will be creating his favorite menu with a taste of Northern Italy. Benjamin Bridge will be doing a wine pairing with each of the four courses on the menu.
- See Full PDF for the July 17th Unpredictable Dining Event
- See PDF for August 7th Unpredictable Dining Event
Reservations accepted with payment. $100 per person, includes taxes, gratuity and cocktail hour, $25 wine pairing, vegetarian option is available. Please advise of food allergies when reserving.
For more information please see our UNPREDICTABLE DINING by Tangled Garden Facebook Page
Reservations can be made via email at: contact Lisa Boehme - firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more.. join our newsletter (see below).
Beverly McClare, owner Tangled Garden 902-542-9811
Lisa Boehme, event coordinator Tangled Garden 902-599-1108
Interested in hearing more about what we're up to?
Sign up for our newsletter!
It comes out occasionally (about once a month)
and can keep you up to date on new products,
where we're doing shows, and other exciting news.
If you don't have a FB account you can sign up by email.