Tangled garden provides a beautiful setting for your special day and we will do our part to ensure it is a memorable one. Your guest will enjoy the scents as they stroll through our herb gardens, the sounds as they linger by the ponds, or simply feast on the view of orchards and dykelands with a backdrop of the ever changing Bay of Fundy.
Our wildflower labyrinth may be walked as a sacred part of your ceremony or enjoyed by your friends and family as a meditative stroll before or after the wedding.
What is Included:
- Table & Chair with white lace tablecloth for the signing of the marriage documents.
- We can arrange for additional chairs from our community center at $1 each. We have found over the years that most guests are quite happy to stand for an outdoor wedding.
- Staff to direct parking and to monitor your wedding to prevent accidental intrusion from unsuspecting Garden visitors.
- Rehearsal is included in the fee and is highly recommended.
- Photo Location - it is assumed that you will be taking your wedding photos on site after the wedding and no further photo charge will apply.
- Site visit by Bride & Groom prior to the wedding to discuss exact location and needs.
- Your guests are welcome to wander the Garden before or after the ceremony.
- Garden hours are 10am to 6pm, however, wedding parties may enjoy the Garden as long as they need.
- Printable pricing information and contract form (pdf)
Other Arrangements We Can Assist With:
- Coordinating catering
- Arranging for tent set up and tear down if required
for receptions or inclement weather.
- Wedding Favors
A Wedding Bells Magazine
photo shoot at Tangled Garden
During Your Photo Shoot:
Keep Your Guest Cool and Content
- We can serve Tangled Garden homemade herb ice cream ie, Strawberry Lavender, Lemon Thyme, Chocolate Mint, at a cost of $2.50 per tub
- Champagne Cocktails
featuring our delicious Tangled Garden Herb Liqueurs at $9/glass (complimentary for Bride and Groom).
Photo Shoots Only:
Photo shoots are welcome. Price $100.00
See Agreement form